Features and uses
SD series aluminum alloy double-effect freezing device (hereinafter referred to as double-effect freezing device) forms a closed system with refrigeration compressor, condenser and auxiliary equipment to complete the work of freezing goods. The food is placed on the flat plate, and the food can be quickly frozen through the dual effects of contact heat exchange and forced air heat exchange. It has the characteristics of fast freezing speed, high frozen product quality and high thermal efficiency.
SD series aluminum alloy double-effect freezing device is suitable for quick freezing processing of various meat and aquatic products in refrigerated processing ships, frozen fishing boats and land cold storage.
1. Shell code: No shell is represented by N, if there is a shell, it is omitted.
2. Left/right type code: facing the liquid supply and gas return end, the right type is the one shipped from the right, which is represented by R; the one shipped from the left is the left type, which is represented by L.
3. Freezing amount code: the amount of freezing at one time when freezing a 15kg (600×400×80mm) freezer plate, kg/time.
4. Plate specification code: each layer can discharge the number of 600×400×80mm freezing plates.
5. Refrigerant code: F means suitable for R22 refrigerant; A means suitable for R717 (ammonia) refrigerant.
Main technical parameters of SD series aluminum alloy double-effect freezing device
Note: The plate size indicates the number of 600×400×80mm freezing plates that can be placed on each layer.
Outline drawing of PD series aluminum alloy plate freezer
Outline drawing of SD series aluminum alloy double-effect freezing device